Currently reading...

So I checked out Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater this week to get started on. Probably because the cover is pretty and I keep seeing it anywhere. Against my better judgment, because this book has some pretty stellar crappy reviews on Goodreads. But what the hell! I'm gonna throw caution to the wind and try it out...

Despite this review that was freaking HILARIOUS!!:

A brief synopsis.

I'm staring at you, I'm a wolf.
Oh wait I got shot, now I'm a boy.
I love you.
Here's a poem.
Oh look you're crying.
Let's go to sleep.
Stay on your side of the bed.


I mean, honestly... this just makes me want to read the book so I can make fun of it. 

But in all seriousness, I've been known to love books that tons of people hate on. So bring it on, Shiver!  

No comments:

Post a Comment